Left or Right?



Right before I watched this, I took a quickie test to determine if I am right brained or left brained.  Not sure if a facebook test concludes anything really, but it affirmed what I know about myself.

Immediately following that was this video. It is pretty awesome. I watched a couple times to figure out how it was constructed and noted how many details had to come together to make it work. Then I read the comments and laughed right out loud. There is every conceivable reaction to this video, and then some. Some of those people need a nap.

So, your thoughts? Was a right brain or a left brain responsible for this?

Someone took his Vitamin C!!!

1 creative thoughts:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) { October 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM }
I usually find the comments entertaining, too, Kim, but for some reason I couldn't go to Youtube by clicking on the icon as I normally do. No biggie, I'll check later. Definitely worth watching again!

There is no argument from me... anything based on music HAS to be both left- and right-brained: without either the technical finesse or the awesome "out-of-the-box" application, this would not have been possible. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com