Shake it Baby, Shake it!

 Lookee, lookee what I found at the Goodwill Store in Hutchinson Kansas!  What is better than thrifting in small town America?


The second I saw these old salt and pepper shakers, they were mine, especially since they were only 60 cents each. Some stores would call these antiques and raise the price sky high. 


They are perfect. Heavy glass. 4" tall. Even if I never use them, I love how they look sitting in my office. Sparkly!


Go to the Goodwill store and use your Vitamin C!

3 creative thoughts:

The Diplomat { June 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM }
So what brought you to Hutchinson, KS?
Kim { June 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM }
Road trip to watch Niece 1 play softball in Sterling
Barbara { June 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM }
Good job! And one of my favorite places to shop. Love treasure hunting!and these are really pretty.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com