No Tools Needed Button Bracelet

Lately, I have been finding some gorgeous button bracelets online. If you search through Etsy and Pinterest, you will find some nice examples. I have made button bracelets in the past, and have not been completely happy with them. It is hard to wire the buttons close enough to the links so they don't flop around when worn. 

And then. It came to me. I present to you now, a super simple way to make a great button bracelet!

Part 1


Part 2


My mind is picturing all of the fabulous buttons available and how they would look in bracelets.  Hope yours is too.  


Take your Vitamin C!

Sumo's Sweet StuffSomewhat Simple Weekend Bloggy ReadingTip Junkie handmade projects

14 creative thoughts:

Anonymous { January 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM }
You did an excellant job on this tutorial!!! That is a great idea too. Thank you!! PJ Taylor
Etcetorize { January 9, 2012 at 6:48 PM }
What a great project! Love your tutorial. My Make it Great Monday linky party is open right now and I'd love for you to stop by and share this. http://etcetorize.blogspot.com ~
Anonymous { January 9, 2012 at 7:07 PM }
Love it.
Dani { January 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM }
I love it! Thank you so much for the tutorial!!
FeltByRae { January 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM }
Super idea, such a pretty bracelet - I'm going to try this as I have both a lovely button and ribbon stash to rummage through
Etcetorize { January 15, 2012 at 10:06 PM }
Hi Kim, I'm featuring your project over at Etcetorize this week! Come on over and grab a button from the sidebar if you like. I hope you'll link up again this week too~
Unknown { January 16, 2012 at 11:15 PM }
what a great idea!
Anonymous { January 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM }
ADORABLE!! Super easy too!! I'm now on a search for a cheap, sturdy, silver chain bracelet, and some gorgeous buttons! My grandma made me a jewelry box with some of her mother's jewelry glued on the top. Well, seems like the jewelry and buttons are beginning to fall off. :/ Now i can reuse some of the buttons! Thank yuo!
Hanni { January 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM }
Just so cool and girly :)
Candace Jedrowicz { March 21, 2012 at 7:17 PM }
How brilliant! I'm so glad you shared it with us at Cool2Craft!
Jean { October 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM }
I enjoyed this video! You are so natural and I love that! I will be a great fan from now on!
Kim { October 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM }
Thank you Jean!
BluKatKraft { December 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM }
Great idea :)
Kim Jolley { January 3, 2014 at 3:59 AM }
Thanks so much for the great idea and instructions!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com