Hello, It's Me!

These are my new business cards. The backs have photos of my work. They just arrived in the mail today. Next weekend, I am headed off to the CHA winter show. CHA (Craft & Hobby Association.) is the trade show for the craft industry. All of the manufacturers, retailers, and publishers in the industry will be there. Happily, I will be working in the Blumenthal Lansing booth while there.

And, when I get a little time to network, I will be handing out these babies, looking for some more work. I need an additional project or two. 

My business cards came from MOO. Check them out, their services are very creative and it took less than a week from the time I uploaded photos until they were in my mailbox. They do lots more than business cards. I found them very affordable.

Take Your Vitamin C!


0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com