Jewelry for the Bride

Tomorrow evening, I am invited to attend a Chinese Banquet and Tea Ceremony. It is a wedding reception. I am intrigued and excited. 


I love this special tradition for the bride.  I don't think I have any Chinese blood in my family line but maybe...... During the banquet, we all give her jewelry!  Yes. We all put in on her and she wears it all. What could be cooler than that, I ask you?


She is delicate and I have never seen her wear big honkin' stuff like I do, so I put three small beads that I made, on a little chain. 


Can't wait to see all the stuff she gets! What a fabulous tradition. It almost makes me think about getting married again.  


Take your Vitamin C!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com