Lagging Creativity



I have been stuck in my own personal rut for a couple days. I know the reason and I am too lazy to fix it.  My hopes are that by putting the words out here, it will make me get busy.

I just read an article on The Swell Life about ways to inspire creativity in yourself. Ten basic and very helpful ways to break your rut are discussed.  While all ten might not work for you, I bet most of them will.

One that I will add to the ten is to clean up my work space. I used to be able to work in chaos, but more and more lately, I cannot function unless things are cleaned up. The mess is distracting. Hence the reason I am not functioning.

And then, I think that we each probably have things that work for us that are more personal. We just have to find them. I sort of hate to admit this, but one thing that really spurs me to create is the success of other people.  Not sure why.

Success is out there to be had?

If she can do it, so can I!

That looks like fun.

Whatever the reason, it works for me.

What works for you?
Take your Vitamin C!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com