Color Trends 2011

We already know that I love color.  I call beige the B word.  Life is just too short.

So, the color of the year is honeysuckle which is reminiscent of 1980s mauve. Not my fav.

 At gift market in January, I did not see honeysuckle, but I did see a lot of these saturated bright colors.

And definitely, black is the new black. Just when I was starting to embrace brown.......

These colors are great, but you are not going to decorate your living room with them.  Are you?  Look to olive green to be the base color paired with almost any other color for home dec. And gray.





Take Your Daily Vitamin C!

1 creative thoughts:

votemom { February 17, 2011 at 5:02 PM }
i like honeysuckle.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com