Adjustable Toggle Clasp

One of my projects today was making a bracelet for a lovely young lady. I ran into a problem when I realized I did not have her wrist measurement.  After thinking about it, I remembered seeing findings that had two or three toggle circles.

The idea is that you slip the toggle bar through the circle that provides you with the right fit for your bracelet. Having remembered that, I made my own triple toggle circles out of seed beads. They add to the color of the piece. If the wearer does not use the end circle, she can fold the circles together and use the one she wants.

Don't you love it when a solution readily presents itself?

Aside from elastic cord, do you have any ideas for making adjustable bracelets?
Take your daily vitamin C!


handmade projects

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com